Collaboration and information sharing are key to attracting and hosting successful events. Whether your organization is a sports commission, convention and visitors bureau, event owner, parks & rec department, or vendor, we invite you to join us as a member of Sports Indiana.
Please note: our memberships are organization-based; therefore all employees of the organization become members under their organization's annual membership.
Community Members: Destinations
Examples: Convention & Visitors Bureaus, Sports Commissions
Allied Members: Industry Partners/Vendors
Examples: Parks & Recreation Departments, City or County Government Agencies, Colleges & Universities, and additional sports tourism representatives (i.e. equipment, housing services, attractions).
Rights Holders: Sport Event Owners
Examples: National Governing Bodies, Tournament directors and organizations that host and own sporting events and activities.
In addition to helping to grow sports tourism in Indiana, Sports Indiana members enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Networking and collaboration with other sports and tourism professionals
- Legislative advocacy through the organization regarding matters pertinent to our industry
- Pre-sale offers to purchase tickets to select Indiana Sports Corp events and early access to volunteer opportunities
- Leads on events open for bid
- Event management or operational consulting
- Access to a members-only page with resources available for download
- Opportunities to promote your brand through links with the Sports Indiana website, some industry trade shows, and e-marketing materials when available
- Eligibility to serve on the Sports Indiana Board of Directors or standing committees